Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Saturday (27th November 2010)

HARVEST KIDS PARTY!! :D I was a bit worried in d morn coz i'll b performing for d song "Fingerprints of God" and i havent been playing d drums recently so im pretty rusty. Prayed hard that  I wont screw up :D thanks God I didnt screw up. Hahah. First went to church at 1.30p.m. There was a last practice wif d kids dancing for d "Fingerprints of God" song. Then Aunty Poh May prayed for d event n also everyone involved. :) i felt relieved after that. Somehow my fears n worries were gone. HYPE performed 2 songs. Then d guys (Jeremy, Jon n Jed) performed d jazz version of Amazing Grace. Had to admit, it was pretty good :D then after that we watched a short cartoon video about d true meaning of Christmas. D ppl in d video were reli white. Like whiter than vampires would b XD After the movie, we played games. It was reli awesome :) I help out Team B and we won :) How cool XD i was reli tired after i went back .... Zzzzzz. KO till dinner time. hahah. Anyways, gtg. Bb. Ciao. Continue following my interesting life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment