Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Saturday (25th December)

             Christmas Service!!! I was feeling reli hyped about Christmas dis year. Why? Coz i get to play for worship and all so often XD today was no exception. But we had no worship practice d day before and all that. So my sis was a bit worried. I was as usual, chill and prepared for any song XD we had a short prac just before d worship. Turned out everyone was pro :) so all we did was go through quickly. It was mainly carols which is kind of frustrating for d drummer coz most carols have weird beats XD
  
             Yeah. :) anyways, after that was worship then sermon by Ps Lily. :) then d service ended. I was like "ok .... time to balik :(" but then Matt said my 2nd favourite 3 words. And he said, "lets take pictures". Hahah. I was like yeah! This is how we should celebrate Christmas XD fellowship through pics. :D check out my fb profile la. we took loads of pics. hahah :) i had lots of fun. After that most of d church mems n their families went for lunch together at a Yong Tow Fu shop next to Restaurant Greenview. D food was not bad. But the fellowship was awesome XD  we (the youth's) discussed about maybe having an event just for us. Some suggested Sunway Lagoon, and others. But we decided d most practical would b to go watch movie d next day.

            So we agreed ok la. Then we all went home :) i KOed till evening. hahah. Tired from all d picture taking XD at nite, went summit wif my family. We decided to go bowling. :) awesome XD we (my dad, my sis n i) played 2 games. First game, my dad won. He had 120+ points. I was kinda shocked he could get strike a few times XD lol. Funny thing is, 2nd game i won. 94 points :) my dad was on 86. Muahaha XD then after that, we went to visit Ps Henry, Shu Run n Ariel who will b leavin for New Zealand. So sad :( im gonna miss them. Both my aunties :)  when we left their place it was about 11pm++ d. So yeah. By d time reach home also 12am+ d. Had to sleep early coz next day got church service. Gtg for now. Await my next post :) God Bless

2 comments: